10. Jan Oblak (Slovenia – 50 million euros): Among the top goalkeepers in the world, but Jan Oblak often cannot attend major international tournaments. Compared to the national teams in Europe, Slovenia is not as highly rated.
9. Alessandro Bastoni (Italy – 60 million euros): Alessandro Bastoni has grown more and more mature over time. He can become the mainstay of the Italian defense in the context of Giorgio Chiellini or Leonardo Bonucci leaving the Italian national team.
8. Victor Osimhen (Nigeria – 60 million euros): Osimhen is the main striker of Napoli and Nigeria. He has the youth, speed, and dash to torture your team’s defense.
7. Wilfred Ndidi (Nigeria – 60 million euros): Wilfred Ndidi is known as one of the best defensive midfielders in the Premier League. Ndidi was unable to attend the 2022 World Cup play-off against Ghana due to an injury. This more or less became the reason why Nigeria missed the 2022 World Cup appointment.
6. Gianluigi Donnarumma (Italy – 65 million euros): The goalkeeper on the PSG staff is going through a crisis from the club to the national team. Just last summer, he also won the best player award at EURO 2020 but now he cannot attend the 2022 World Cup.
5. Milan Skriniar (Slovakia – 65 million euros): Milan Skriniar is Serie A’s top defender, so his absence from the 2022 World Cup is a big omission.
4. Federico Chiesa (Italy – 70 million euros): No Federico Chiesa in the play-off match against North Macedonia, Italy lacks the factor to create a breakthrough in attack. Chiesa has not yet been able to participate in the World Cup for the first time in her career.
3. Nicolo Barella (Italy – 70 million euros): Nicolo Barella is a shuttle midfielder who is on the way to reaching world football. This star currently plays very well at Inter Milan and Italy.
2. Mohamed Salah (Egypt – 100 million euros): Mohamed Salah is not only a professional name but also creates a media attraction. The World Cup, the biggest tournament on the planet, would be a little less attractive without articles related to Salah, one of the top names in the football world today.
1. Erling Haaland (Norway – 150 million euros): Haaland’s transfer valuation is much more than Salah’s 50 million euros, which shows how classy the striker born in 2000 is. Haaland will have to wait at least 4 more years to attend his first World Cup.